Over the last weeks we have tested Sitrion ONE as our channel to share the company’s weekly forecast. My goal is to keep all of my managers up-to-date and allow them to ask and answer questions about the state of our business. Now we’re moving this enterprise mobile process from beta status to production. Sitrion ONE will be the exclusive way to communicate our weekly forecast.
Since sales efficiency has received a lot of attention in our customer base, I’ll share a little about how we approach this use case internally and what happens in the background.
Like many of you, we have a weekly forecast. In our case we share the forecast with not just the management team but also the board of directors. Thanks to Sitrion ONE the forecast now comes as a beautiful mobile card pushed directly to my smartphone. It includes an easy-to-review chart comparing the actual and committed revenues with the budget for the quarter as well as the best-case scenario. It also includes a full forecasting history for the quarter.
The forecast is one of a series of tools that enables a sales efficiency mobile use case powered by Sitrion ONE. Instead of checking multiple apps – or worse, going to my desktop – data gets aggregated from multiple systems so my productivity stream is comprised of multiple cards and allows me to run most of the business right from my phone.
In addition to the forecast, the sales efficiency mobile use case includes:
• Pre-Meeting Briefing: Quick summary of the relevant info for a meeting.
• Meeting Check-in: One-click meeting check-in that triggers a CRM entry.
• Call to Action: Reminder to take action on a task in your CRM.
• Commission Report: Update the sales managers on earned commission.
• Team Performance: Compare the performance of the sales managers.
• Weekly Forecast: Receive an aggregated forecast (by company, group, team).
Meeting check-in, forecasts, and commission report are ready to go; the other three require a little extra work but should be ready soon. Stay tuned.
I love to use our technology and am thrilled to share our experiences with you.