ONE Platform Release 1.65
Birthday and Anniversary Profile Fields and Cards
Limeade has added the ability to store an employee’s birthday and/or anniversary in their profile, allowing for cards to be sent to celebrate these life events.
How to use it: In the Tenant Admin -> Settings -> User console, administrators can enable the Birthday and Anniversary fields for employee profiles allowing employees to fill in the values. These fields can also be imported through profile sync service. In the coming week Limeade will add two new cards optionally available to all communication customers that can send out cards to celebrate these life events.
Web Experience (formerly HTML-Client)
Custom Fav Icon and Page Titles
In this release, Limeade has enhanced the branded experience for the web experience allowing for custom favorite icons and custom page title.
How to use it: In the Tenant Admin -> branding -> Login console, administrators can now set custom page titles and page icons for the web experience by clicking advanced settings.
To upload a new favorite icon, click the upload button on the Favicon section and upload an image that is 128pxx128px.
To set a custom page title, click add localization on the “Custom text for the browser tab title” section to add a custom page title in all languages supported by the platform
User Export API
In this release Limeade has added a new API that allows customers to request an export of a tenant’s user list.
How to use it: Integration Developers can review swagger documentation here: https://one.sitrion.com/swagger/ui/index#!/GroupSync/GroupSync_GetSyncExport
Social Features on any Card
Limeade has added the capability to make any card have the ability to comment on like leveraging the social capabilities offered as part of the ONE platform.
How to use it: Custom card developers can use a soon to be released version of AppBuilder to add the social capabilities to any card.
- Fixed a permissions issue in the Post a Message microapp when users don’t have appropriate permissions.
- Fixed an issue with the Audit log filters where not all filters were available.
- Fixed issues with search results not returning expected cards
- Fixed an issue with auto translation where text indicating that the above text was translated to X language was not being translated.
- Resolved localization issues with Kudos on iOS devices
- Resolved an issue with the cloud comm mobile app where messages were not being loaded
- Updated Links in card notification emails to ensure users are navigated to the branded authentication page