Our Collective 365 Journey Continues!
This week we launched the second installment of our 2015 conference and user group series, Collective 365. There’s been a lot of buzz here at Sitrion as we build out and share the next few months of exciting content which is happening both in person and broadcast live to your desktop or mobile device.
Our Objectives – Realized!
We’re so excited about the April – June program, we learned a lot in the first quarter which has helped shape our Q2 schedule. We’re also propelling toward mega-success when it comes to our objectives of the Collective program. Here’s some insight into those objectives and the activities we’re undertaking to be successful:
- Connect customers to our company and to each other. This quarter we will visit three more cities, host numerous live calls, and continue to strive to have customers engaging in direct dialogue in our customer network, Engage.
- Showcase Sitrion mobility solutions and how the Sitrion product portfolio continues to make work better for employees all around the world. We’ve been sharing the power of Sitrion ONE through-out the year and will continue to do this in Q2.
- Give our customers an opportunity to connect directly with the Sitrion executive team. Our executive leaders attend all user groups and even deliver live webinars and customer calls. This is a critical part of how we measure Collective 365 success.
- Share customer success stories. Our program is built on the foundation of customers sharing. We bring as many customers to the forefront of our program as this is where we believe the magic of learning occurs.
- Create a learning environment, and make it spread like wildfire. We’ve chosen big thinking, business related, and technical sessions to make a perfect union of educational material that will sky rocket our customers' success.
The great news is a number of our events are open to the public and we will be opening registration to those very soon. Some of the parts I am most excited about are two Sitrion TALKS – one on Adapting your mobile and social strategy for the future, and the second on the arrival of the millennials as our next generation of leaders in conjunction with the Community Roundtable and with guests Maddie Grant and Jamie Notter.
We’re hosting networking events and cocktail receptions in the San Francisco Bay Area, during the Microsoft Ignite Conference in May, and also in New York City at our first Collective 365 Lunch & Learn.
We’re also hosting webinars to examine some of the success experienced by our friends at MasterCard and also the how the Sitrion Engagement Scorecard is the leading-edge metrics tool in our industry.
We’re looking forward to the next few months of Collective 365. And we can’t wait to see you there!