Will I see you at Collective 2014?
I’m really excited about our upcoming Collective 2014 user conference in Florida – going to conferences always energizes me. It rejuvenates my focus and my determination, and I always find new ideas I want to implement while learning from some of the best in the industry. It’s always great fun to reconnect with old friends and make new ones. And I always have a blast!
Being around like-minded people is inspirational and refreshing. It gives me a chance to “rest and reflect.” Now I don’t mean I like to take a few days nap! I mean rest from my daily business routine. It’s often difficult to reflect when you’re taking care of errands, your team, and – of course – customers; so conferences and networking times allow me to pull over, slow down, stop… and reflect.
I’m looking forward to meet and greet (again) our Sitrion legacy customers and get to know our NewsGator customers. The conference agenda is well balanced for both social and HR interests. I’m currently preparing my part of a session, talking about user interface design challenges and best practices along with Kelly Gault who will talk about Sitrion’s analytics capabilities – the Engagement Scorecard. Please join me and Kelly in our session on Tuesday, May 13 – and don’t hold back on questions, comments, and concerns.
As a customer, what are you getting out of this conference? If you haven’t attended in the past, I’m sure you are asking what’s in it for me. The main benefit – of course – is networking. Here are some of the other great takeaway's you can expect as an outcome of your attendance:
- Being able to reach out to your industry peers and continue the connection in our Engage Customer Community and on LinkedIn.
- Accessing and connecting with great thought leaders and speakers. I recommend that you make the effort to stick around after they speak; it is well worth your time to add them to your network.
- Stay ahead of the curve and familiarize yourself with new innovations – see what’s new and don’t get left behind on product improvements.
- Check out process improvements and new concepts – we provide the latest and greatest in social technology and HR processes.
- Attend a training session and educate yourself about technical tips and tricks to impress your peers and bosses. Take charge of your learning and growth – don’t become stalled in your career. Seek out ways to learn new things and get reenergized!
- Find answers to company “pains.” The Collective often provides everyone with an “aha” moment where a gathering of innovative minds come up with a solution to a problem or actionable steps to address process or product issues at your company.
And don’t forget to bring value back to your organization – not just the giveaways. Prove that return on investment by sharing key learnings, industry updates, or contacts with your colleagues and manager right away when you get back to the office. Tell them about your Sitrion experience and be ready to work better!
Believe me, my colleagues and I can’t wait to shake your hand and tell you about all the great stuff that is going on at Sitrion in person. Be our guest… register today.