- Core Sitrion Social microblogging features have been added to the ONE mobile app. If you connected your ONE platform to a Sitrion Social instance, the ONE mobile client app will show a compose button in the upper right-hand corner where you can compose microblogs/questions that will flow into your Sitrion Social instance. You will now also see social cards displaying in the Hub section of your ONE mobile app. Social cards will also provide a total count of “Comments” and “Likes” associated with each microblog/question.
- The app now supports Android OS version 6.0, Marshmallow.
Card primary action buttons
- Action buttons will now be displayed in the match order to how they are defined in AppBuilder and other ONE clients.
- The action button for emailing a person contained a label that said "Null." This has been removed.
Expand Your Reach use case
- Fixed issue where idea submission was presenting you with an error message and subsequently the idea was never posted to SharePoint.
- Fixed a problem with submitting a question where you were presented with an error message.
- Tweaked the labeling for the "About" screen from the People Search portion of EYR.
- Fixed People Search to allow you to drill down into results properly.
- After submitting a form, the text fields will now clear.
- Images were not being resized properly to fit the width of the screen.
- Fixes some scrolling issues with the control to allow you to access all content.
- Microapps now present the actual name of the microapp itself, not the "friendly" name.
- When utilizing a small graphic with a defined pixel size, the app will present the image as expected instead of resizing to fit the screen.