Android Client Version 3.8 Released
- We've implemented the first phase of our UI revamp. For this phase, we've modified typography, basic in-app icons, and alignment/spacing of controls. The overall look of the app hasn't been dramatically changed, but now looks more polished.
- Implementation of a "time since" date format (i.e., posted 5 min. ago).
- As you scroll down in your stream, the app will hide the top and bottom bars giving you more real estate to view cards.
- Some adjustments made to refine the offline experience.
- Addressed a discrepancy in behavior between pull-to-refresh and tapping on the refresh button in the app header. Also cleaned up some minor issues with refreshing in general.
- Fixed a couple of issues with in-app tab icons/text: first they weren't appearing, then the images/text appeared clipped.
- Resolved a problem with videos continuing to play in the background after leaving the screen they were embedded on.