iOS Client Version 3.12 Released
New feature: tapping on a push notification will take you to the card that generated it.
- Resolved a bug where changing a card definition would cause an app crash.
- Addressed a problem where if an email control didn't have an email address associated with it, the control wouldn't activate an email composition dialog.
- Fixed a bug where the dialog box asking if you'd like to accept push notifications wouldn't close until all the cards loaded in your stream.
- Re-added the "toast" message letting you know when you need to reauthenticate.
- Modified how we calculate task count as part of the icon badge: if the tasks tab has been turned off, do not include them towards the count.
- Added back a warning message (toast pop-up) when you need to re-authenticate into the app.
- Improved navigation experience by allowing you to return to the top of the stream by tapping on the active tab.