iOS Client Version 3.29 Released
- User profiles are now directly editable through the profile icon in the upper right corner of the app. We've also added more information to individuals profiles to allow you to connect and learn about your colleague easier.
- Added full support for iOS 12 and all of the new iPhone models.Stability & performance
- Resolved multiple app crashes.
- Card streams should now be more responsive with both reduced loading times and faster interactivity.
- Resolved issues with completing tasks and dismissing cards in the streams that could lead to out of sync card data.
- Fixed an issue with Touch ID/Face ID that would prevent the submit of crash logs.
- Resolved rare issues with cards showing up fully blank or duplicated in the card streams.
- Improved stability during re-authentication of sessions.
- Improved loading and scrolling of the services page.
UI updates & fixes
- Updated the appearance of several controls.
- Resolved issue with content sometimes being permanently hidden behind control footers.
- Fixed issues with like/comment counts getting out of sync.
- Updated translations for many of our supported languages.
- Fixed issue with chat messages appearing as a duplicate until the app was fully quit.
- Fixed an issue where poll options would be hidden.
- Fixed several issues when opening a card from a push or universal link.
- Fixed an issue with status bar color on bright backgrounds.
- Fixed a number of issues with lists in cards and services.