Subscribe to this news feed
- Support for checkboxes added to list views.
The iOS client version 3.0.1 has been released to the App Store
- Added support for linking to a microapp from a card.
- App now scales up properly when launched on an iPhone 6/6+.
- Fixed a bug where submitting from a microapp without including a picture wasn't working.
- App now supports quick scroll-to-top (when you tap the top of the screen).
- Fixed issue with card detail header for Forecast Cards.
- Fixed display issue on chart cards.
- Fixed crashing bug when viewing the detail page of a card without a title.
- Fixes around DateTime formatting for .NET identifiers.
ONE's AppBuilder can now be downloaded directly from the Visual Studio Gallery or you can get it directly from within Visual Studio:
Visual Studio menu Tools ► Extensions and Updates ► Online ► Visual Studio Gallery ► Search for "Sitrion ONE AppBuilder"
By using it through the gallery you'll have the option get notified about updates on the AppBuilder automatically (requires "Enabled detection of available updates" in Visual Studio)
Version 3.0.2 of Sitrion ONE for Android has been published to Google Play.
- Support for linking to a service from a card control.
- Support for internal tab swiping.
- DateTime formatting fixes.
- Options displayed in a modal dialog.
- Settings page modifications.
- Image formatting adjustments.
- Added notification where you've already added system credentials
Version 3.0.1 of Sitrion ONE for Android has been published to Google Play.
Settings screen: show logout at bottom
On the settings screen the log out button is now displayed at the bottom, keeping in consistency with the other clients.
Profile Picture Issues
App will display a person’s initials if they have not yet uploaded a profile pictures. Formerly the app would display a grey “ghost” avatar.
Micro App: Input boxes
An issues with field line colors is fixed
Card: Information Card – Date Issues
Cards now show accurate time since it was published.
DataBinding error in Card is fixed
Micro-App not respecting InitialScreen element
Startup screen is displayed as the right one now, plus invalid default field values are fixed
Micro App: Text not translated
Micro-App was not pulling the language code from the server properly
MicroApp: Label Alignment
Alignment of fields for is fixed
MicroApp: Map zoom
Map shows appropriate zoom based on pins provided
MicroApp: Image Visibility
App now will now toggle visibility
Micro-App: Remove List Item
List item can be removed now for the time tracker microapp
Card: Label Value
Label values on tasks/cards are now left aligned
Card/Micro-App: Phone and E-Mail Control
Phone and email controls now display descriptors
Adjustments made to font size, font weight, and padding
Card: WebView doesn’t work in Card Detail View
Adding a webview (binding a URL to a website) now displays in a card detail view
Card: Approval Card Issues
Various enhancements to font, buttons, alignment, and interactions to give a consistent experience compared to iOS
Card: More Button Icon
“More” icon now matches what iOS shows on task cards
Support added for linking to a microapp from a card.