Subscribe to this news feed
Windows Phone 8 version 3.0.1 has been published to the Microsoft App Store
- Improved back button tap response.
- Fixed problems with spacing of elements.
- Fixed the multi-line field so it displays properly.
- Fixed PDF viewing.
- Added support for card sections.
- Support for checkboxes added to list views.
The iOS client version 3.0.1 has been released to the App Store
- Added support for linking to a microapp from a card.
- App now scales up properly when launched on an iPhone 6/6+.
- Fixed a bug where submitting from a microapp without including a picture wasn't working.
- App now supports quick scroll-to-top (when you tap the top of the screen).
- Fixed issue with card detail header for Forecast Cards.
- Fixed display issue on chart cards.
- Fixed crashing bug when viewing the detail page of a card without a title.
- Fixes around DateTime formatting for .NET identifiers.
ONE's AppBuilder can now be downloaded directly from the Visual Studio Gallery or you can get it directly from within Visual Studio:
Visual Studio menu Tools ► Extensions and Updates ► Online ► Visual Studio Gallery ► Search for "Sitrion ONE AppBuilder"
By using it through the gallery you'll have the option get notified about updates on the AppBuilder automatically (requires "Enabled detection of available updates" in Visual Studio)
Version 3.0.2 of Sitrion ONE for Android has been published to Google Play.
- Support for linking to a service from a card control.
- Support for internal tab swiping.
- DateTime formatting fixes.
- Options displayed in a modal dialog.
- Settings page modifications.
- Image formatting adjustments.
- Added notification where you've already added system credentials